Total Defense Internet Security Suite software provides easy-to-use, comprehensive protection against viruses, malware, spyware, spam, inappropriate content, lost files, and data corruption - without all the hassle. We also have built-in parental control with filtering to protect your children.
- NEW! Comprehensive, Multi-layered, Cloud-Based Protection
- NEW! Download Protection for IE, Chrome and Firefox
- NEW! Social Network Defender
- NEW! Download Defender
- NEW! Drive-By Threat Defender
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware
- Personal Firewall
- Parental Controls
- Continuous Updates
- Informative Reports
NEW! Comprehensive, Multi-layered, Cloud-Based Protection
Increased detection of malware with cloud-based scanning. Allows for a significantly larger database of malware. Cloud scanning a higher level of protection by having the pattern of your files compared against a trusted whitelist of known good files in the Cloud.
NEW! Download Protection for IE, Chrome and Firefox
Real-time verification of websites notifying visitor of potential dangerous downloads.
NEW! Social Network Defender
Real-time detection and protection from dangerous links in social network sites.
NEW! Download Defender
Automatic scan of all downloads ensuring infected files are quarantined before they can cause harm.
NEW! Drive-By Threat Defender
Protection against malware that is spread by drive-by-download through websites compromised with malicious code.
Protects you from phishing attacks, Internet fraud, and malicious websites.
You never have to worry about upgrading to the latest version of software as long as your subscription is active. New virus and spyware signatures are delivered to your PC multiple times per day. With no need to worry about complicated and time consuming product upgrades, it's seamless, automatic, and simple.
Lets you monitor the status of your system by providing real-time reports that show user activity and system alerts. Every month you get a consolidated report of the protection you received and the product updates that occured.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit only) Home, Pro and Media Center Edition
- Microsoft 2000 with service pack 4 + Update Rollup 1
- 256 MB RAM for Windows XP
- 512 MB RAM for Windows Vista
- 1 GB RAM for Windows 7
- At least a 300 Mhz Pentium-compatible CPU for Windows XP, 800 Mhz for Vista, 1Ghz for Windows 7
- CD-ROM Drive
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Download Size: 130 MB
- Hard Disk Space for file unpacking and setup: 300 MB